Autoclaves are equipment for sterilizing widely used in microbiology, medicine, podiatry, tattooing, body piercing, veterinary science, mycology, dentistry, and prosthetics fabrication. They vary in size and function depending on the media to be sterilized.
Enquiry about Table Top Autoclave Class N Series
1. Adopting European N standard, with thermal vacuum and drying functions, it can be used for A-type hollow instruments and solid instruments. Thermodynamic vacuum guarantees elimination of cold air from the cavity and makes sure that reaches the optimal effect of sterilization.
2. Specially design for dental clinic field, it could sterilize 12 pieces hand piece at same time, simply and efficiently.
3. Microprocessor control, LED display and modularized panel for easy operation.
4. Automatic malfunction detection system makes easy maintaining.
|Sterilization Class||Class N (according to EN 13060 standard)|
|Drying Procedure||Heating dry|
|Control Precision||Temperature: 1℃|
|Safety System||Hand lock door|
|Relief valve in case of over pressure|
|Pressure or temperature over load protection|
|Alarm for system failure, finish reminding|
|Tray Holder||3 pcs SS trays on SS shelf|
|Chamber||Medical stainless steel 304 unibody structure|
|Max working pressure:2.3bar|
|Min working pressure: 1.1bar|
|Max temperature: 145℃|
|Power Supply||110/220V±10%, 60/50Hz|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.