It is used for the repaid sterilization of small instruments in stomatology, ophthalmology, E.N.T. department, gynecology, operating room, etc.
298 in stock
Enquiry about Cassette Sterilizer
1. It only takes 6-7 minutes for the shortest sterilization cycle which can extend service life of the instrument
2. Three shortcut keys for sterilization programs, the sterilization temperature and time can be set freely
3. Alarm for unqualified water and water shortage, the autoclave will stop working when there is a low temperature and low pressure
4. Small dimension, light weight, easy to operate, the cassette can be also used for instrument transfer and temporary storage
The steam generator heats to the optimum temperature when the sterilization program started. The distilled water is pumped into the generator and converted into steam immediately, then the steam is injected into the cassette which is loaded with instruments to be sterilized. The polluted air in the cassette is exhausted after the steam is injected.
|Working Pressure||42 kPa ~212kPa|
|Chamber Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Water Tank Volume||3.4 L|
|Standard Accessories||Instrument loading tray*1, Waste water tank*1
Drain hose*1, Printing paper*2
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V±10%, 50Hz/60Hz|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.